1. I’m loving that Carrie from Seattle got one of my Trusims very stylishly tattooed on her back! Now that’s a compliment.
2. Gwen Bell’s 100% inspiring: How to create your personal manifesto.
3. Every once and awhile you come across an emerging writer who is so authentic that their work is citrus-fresh and nourishing. And you think, “lot’s of heart, but B+ skill.” And then once in a blue moon you find a writer who not only has something piercingly insightful to say, but they have a talent for the medium, and you think: STAR QUALITY. I introduce you to: Kelly Diels.
4. Miranda July’s home page is so clever cool, I did a snarl-smile because I wished I’d thought of it.
5. That my kid asked me this week if I knew any mean people, ’cause he doesn’t “really know anybody who’s really very mean.” He also asked me what a spanking was. Had never heard of it.
6. The Pangea Organics Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry Mask is like skin vitamins. And as for the packaging, you can plant the cardboard box it comes in and the embedded seeds will sprout into flowers. Way high vibe.
7. This quote from the Abraham-Hick’s newest book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships.
Attempting to Control Others Attracts More to Be Controlled… It is easy to understand how you would come to the conclusion that your path to feeling good is through influencing or controlling the behavior of others. But as you attempt to control them (through influence or coercion), you discover that not only can you not contain them–but your attention to them brings more like them into your experience. You simply cannot get to where you want to be by controlling or eliminating the unwanted.
What are you particularly loving this week?