WHAT ARE YOU LOVING RIGHT NOW?
- My willful but open heart.
- My tears.
- My new Logitech MX Revolution Cordless Laser Mouse. It really is revolutionary. I’m surprised it doesn’t make toast.
- That, thanks to @marrisabracke on Twitter, I solved my i-Pod’s “stuck click wheel” dilemma. Here’s the solution: Flip the hold switch back-n-forth a couple times, then hold Menu + Select (together) for a few secs until Apple logo appears. That usually works!
- Being clear on how I contribute to the Twitter community: provocative inquiry (lil’ white hot truth Q’s.) No “what I’m having for lunch” or “hey everyone, I’m signing off for bed now” commentary.
- That my friend had the best day of her life yesterday.
- That my other friend admitted he was depressed…and is being still to hear his essence.
- My new favourite magazine: HOW: Design. Creativity. Business.
And you? What are you loving at this moment in time? A love list is a great way to start the week. Meet you back here next Monday.