My last book was The Desire Map. Back then, my life was guided by the question, “How do I want to feel?” I built my career on that.
But I began to notice that even if I wasn’t experiencing my core desired feelings, I was still in touch with a greater purpose. Temporary unhappiness didn’t hold me back from helping a friend or feeling close to The Divine.
A new question emerged. “What do I want to embody?”
The answer was clear: Love. Love no matter what.
And it turns out that the path to being more Loving is through a Loving process itself.
Here it is, a sneak peek of my new book, How To Be Loving! Heart centered, soul powered, and divinely timed. A place for nuance and Compassion, where Self Acceptance has room to grow.
As you listen in, I leave you with this… What if…
- You could consistently choose higher quality thoughts?
- You stop talking yourself out of your natural inclination to Forgive?
- You started to create conditions for healing in your life?
- You aligned your personal ambitions to include the collective—because the days of self-centered bucket lists are over?
- Your ego—which is just an exaggerated sense of a separate self—began to calm down?
Spirituality is really the practice of thinking with Love. And we can effectively train ourselves to keep returning to Love via our thoughts over and over again.
Being Loving doesn’t necessarily mean feeling more. It means feeling everything with more Love.
It’s the ultimate inclusiveness. Because in your heart, it’s ALL IN—your light and your shadows—and everyone else’s. This is the non-dual place where complete Self Acceptance has room to grow.
This call for gentleness is counterculture. And it’s what we’re yearning for. We do not need to focus on “fixing” ourselves. As we focus on living from our heart center, anything that’s not in alignment with that Light falls away.
Always With Love,