The principles of Heart Centered manifesting:
- Our outer world desires—to do, to have, to be, to experience, take into consideration the potential benefit or harm to others and the planet.
- Our visions for our own happiness, wellness, and prosperity include others’ happiness, wellness, and prosperity.
- We ask: Who can I include? Who can I welcome? Who can I lift up?
- We ask: How can we ease each other’s pain?
- We ask: How can I use my fulfillment to benefit others?
Once you decide on the visual that you want to bring to life, treat it like a seed that has to be nurtured daily throughout its gestation period.
That very commitment and practice will pay off in multiple ways.
An important metaphysical side note: don’t keep changing the vision. It’s like changing your dinner order in a restaurant a bunch of times—the confusion might mean that you don’t get a good meal on time. Craft your visualization. Trust it. And work with it.
I created this podcast as one you can come back to. Memorize the manifesting practice steps outlined. Work with your “visualization vignettes” and colour frequencies (every colour carries a particular vibration). And then repeat.
Manifesting is a technology and we’re going to use it wisely—on behalf of Love… The only way to do it, really.
Always With Love,