Let’s take a break from shadow work and relationship healing to tawk about tawkin’––in public…
Here’s everything I know about presenting in the most powerful way, whether you’re onstage or on Zoom in your best blouse and bikini bottoms.
In this episode I explain:
- Why I never over prepare before I speak
- Why I DON’T “pump myself up” with motivational high energy before a talk
- Why connecting with your Inner Child is the most powerful thing you can do
- How to find common ground with your audience
- The function of gratitude
- A few style tips…
- …And that one time I got heckled, it was truly awesome
EXCERPT FROM EPS 39
If this topic is up your alley then you should know about my (new) monthly HEART CENTERED BUSINESS CIRCLES. They are LIVE classes with myself and my team leaders with generous Q&A and high value intel on marketing and development.
INTEREST LIST IS HERE: daniellelaporte.com/business
“Just wanted to say that the workshop today was fantastic and so well timed. It can feel like old processes like funnels and opt-ins, Facebook and the likes have become inauthentic and frustrating. I found this workshop actually allowed me to see the tools I already have in place from a new perspective. Heart Centered focus flowing and giving new life to well worn practices. Thank you so much.” – Christina F.