Mel Wells has been described as “giving a voice to the silent struggle millions of women know so well”. She’s trained in holistic sex, love and relationships, eating psychology, and holistic health. Mel is a beauty in every way and I love how she loves and leads.
Tune into this rich conversation from Mel’s podcast Love, Sex, + Magic, we’re giving pointers to navigate awakening:
- Spiritual bypassing, what it means and how to know if we’re doing it.
- Unpacking the ego (and how the hardest experiences I’ve been through reminded me how strong my heart is).
- How shaking up your identity structure is the access point to your Radiance.
- Why you should interrupt a lifetime of resisting your dark stuff? (HINT: all of your power is in the dark stuff.)
- What the Inner Child really is. (It’s not your 8 year old little self…)
- And navigating what it means to be awake, as opposed to you know, woke.
Finally, Mel asks me these 3 questions and they are a sweet finale:
- What is something that you Love right now?
- What is something that turns you on?
- And when was the last time you experienced magic?
When women gather… ohhhh baby, we rise. My friends, here’s Mel… and me, on With Love, Danielle + Friends.
Yours in Love,